Skip to content
- 1993: Establishment of Viet Trung Paper Packaging Co., Ltd.
- 1994: Manufacturing 3-5 ply corrugated paper packaging at a small factory in Go Vap district, HCMC.
- 1995: Business expansion with a new 3,700 m2 factory construction in Binh Chanh district, HCMC.
- 1997: First 4 color flexographic printer
- 1999: Construction of 16,000 m2 factory in Vinh Loc Industrial Zone, Binh Tan District, HCMC.
- 2004: ISO 9001 accreditation
- 2006: Investing in a 5 color sheet-fed offset press from Komori, total of 4 presses. Offset printing became an important business sector.
- 2010: Construction of 60,000 m2 factory – Viet Trung Long An Paper Packaging in Xuyen A Industrial Zone, Long An province. New factory adopts with modern vision of the industry: More automation, higher production capacity, product diversification, sustainability development by lessen energy consumption and environmental impact.
- 2013: Officially a member of Sedex, with commitment to business ethics, environmental-social responsibility, improving business practices in global supply chain.
- 2014: Viet Trung Long An construction project entering final stage. New machines, equipments and manufacturing technology began to arrive.
- 2015: Viet Trung Long An Paper Packaging Co. Ltd began operation, monthly production capacity: 4000 tons.
- 2016: Investing in a brand new 6 color sheet-fed offset press from Heidelberg,Germany.